SL Basics top priority is your privacy protection when dealing with us. We have a policy that recognizes the importance of protecting your personal information; explaining what personal information constitutes, how we use the information, who has access to your data, and what are your rights regarding your personal information.
We take responsibility for all the personal data (such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and date of birth) that you provide us with, obtained when you subscribe to our newsletter or when you create a personal profile.
Use of Information:
SL Basics collects personal information in several ways when make an account with SL Basics. By registering, you are consenting to the collection of your personal data. If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and billing addresses for the purpose of order process. We may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks which may contain your telephone number. This number may be given to our courier for delivery services. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order. Rest assured, your personal information is protected by an additional security layer called SSL which ensures your sensitive information is transmitted securely through an encrypted link.
We also use non-personal data such as third-party cookies to collect statistics to enhance and simplify your visit. The cookies used are both permanent and temporary cookies (session cookies). The permanent cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 24 months. You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser.
SL Basics may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To create your personal account at www.slbasics.com.
- To process your orders (e.g. your name, address, date of birth and address)
- To be able to send text message notifications of delivery status (e.g. your mobile phone number).
- To be able to send you marketing offers such as newsletters.
- To be able to contact you in the event of any problem with the delivery of your items (e.g. telephone number, address).
- To enable us to answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services (e.g. your email address).
- Managing your account by carrying out credit checks (e.g. name, address, date of birth).
- To be able to validate that you are of legal age for shopping online (e.g. date of birth).
Lastly, we do not sell your details to third party marketing companies.
We email about our offers and products to only those people who subscribe to our newsletter(s). If you wish to opt out from our e-newsletter, you may write to us at (firstname.lastname@example.org). By using the websites and providing your mobile phone number, you hereby consent to receive autodialed and/or pre-recorded telemarketing calls and text messages from or on behalf of us at the mobile number that you provide at sign-up. You understand that consent to receiving messages on your mobile device is not a condition of purchase and understand that message and data rates may apply. Additionally, should you choose to stop receiving such messages, you can contact us directly at (email@example.com).
SL Basics. All Rights Reserved. The contents of these pages are © SL Basics. Reproduction or imitation of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions:License to copy for personal use: You may make copies of the site as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it, and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes.
License to recopy for limited purposes:
You may recopy the material to individual third parties for their personal information only, but only if:
- You give proper acknowledgement to the web pages of SL Basics as the source of the material. You must include such acknowledgement along with the top-level URL from SL Basics website (e.g. http://www.slbasics.com/) in the copy of the material; and
- You inform the third party that these conditions apply to him or her and that he/she must comply with them. This license to recopy does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no part of a page from the website of SL Basics may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
No part of the website of SL Basics may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We may provide links to other websites from time to time example the courier partner’s tracking web-link to help you track your order. These links are solely to provide you with convenience and ease. However, we do not endorse or take responsibility for the content of those websites, are not responsible for the availability of those websites and will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. If you decide to access linked websites you do so at your own risk.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability:
To the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties (express or implied) in respect of the Site and the content of and your use of the same are excluded. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, to the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude all liability to you in respect of your use of this site.
Amendments of the terms:
We reserve the right to amend these Terms without any intimation from time to time. However, any such amendment shall be effective once the revised terms have been updated on the site.
What are yourRights?
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant you can ask to have the information corrected or removed.